Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. Psalm 57.5, 62:5

Wednesday 7 March 2012

March update




We are three weeks home from Hawaii and already it is a distant memory. We had a great time while there but no stitching was done. In those three weeks since coming home though I managed to get quite a bit done on The Majestic. All of the red is now done except for some of the interior backstitching and I even got some of the bottom green section done. Hopefully when I pick it up again I can finish it.




13 comments:

  1. Your rose is just stunning, looking forward to seeing the finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. How rich those reds are!!!! Stunning...simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rose is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... it looks like a painting.
    Beautiful!!

    (I like Person of Interest and Unforgettable, too) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Great job and I'm glad you enjoyed a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rose is absolutely beautiful.

    Mmmmmm, Hawaii sounds wonderful.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your rose is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your rose is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite flower is the rose and yours is stunning!

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, i love this big rose!!
    Great work.

    Hugs Yvon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely progress. What a gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete