Now I am stitching a Lizzie*Kate piece, Time for God. Very little is done on it yet, just 3 hours' worth so I will wait to take a picture. I am using 32ct Goldspinner opalescent linen with Weeks threads.
Friday, 31 August 2012
I finished Sampler for my Mother on the 29th, just in time for another WIPocalypse report. :) I changed the intials the designer used for my Mother's name, since it was a short one and fit the space. I also put her three initials in the top left where the designer just used two. It is stitched on 32ct antique white Belfast linen and took approx. 325 hours. It was my January 1st start.
Thursday, 2 August 2012
I am nearing the finish on Sampler for my Mother. Just a few motifs left and I think I will work on them during August as well, rather than pull out another project. The designer did not include an alphabet so I will have to find one of my own I guess for the intials. I may even put her name instead of initials. They are supposed to go in the centre of the large motif just below the one with the writing.