Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. Psalm 57.5, 62:5

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Brrr..it is cold

Winter has finally arrived, and with a vengeance. It has been brutally cold the past few days, with temps in the -30s before the wind factor, but now it has started to improve; is actually just -25 now at almost 10 p.m. and a Chinook is expected on Saturday. Of course we are not housebound; as a TV commercial is fond of saying these days no self-respecting Canadian says let's wait for better weather. LOL

On the stitching front ASFMM is coming along nicely and I should have good progress to show in my next WIPocalypse update.

And on another front, I upgraded my phone to an iPhone 4S. The Blackberry was just so not user friendly. I am now trying to put some music on it by uploading a CD of my own but it is not going well. For some reason it wants to name all the songs as track 1, track 2, etc., instead of their actual titles. But I will presevere and figure it out eventually - I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment